At the center of your tooth is the pulp, a collection of blood vessels that helps to build the surrounding tooth. Infection of the pulp can be caused by trauma to the tooth, deep decay, cracks and chips, or repeated dental procedures.
Practice limited to Endodontics since 1998.
WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Symptoms Of Endodontic Disease:
- Visible injury or swelling of the tooth.
- Lingering Tooth sensitivity to cold liquids, to hot liquids, to sweets.
- Tooth pain to biting pressure.
- Tooth pain that is referred from a tooth to another area, such as the neck, temple, or the ear.
- Spontaneous toothache.
- Constant or intermittent tooth or gum pain.
- Severe tooth and or gum pain.
- Throbbing tooth pain.
- Tooth pain that may occur in response to atmospheric pressure changes.
- Tooth pain that may occur in response to postural changes
- Tooth Swelling.
Tel: (868) 819-33-86
E-mail: Leticia Tobias Orta, DDS
Calle Juventino Rosas # 603
Entre 16 y 16a
H. Matamoros Tam.